Friday 6 September 2013

Liebster Award




Hello darlings I bring exciting news; I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Allthingsglitterandbeauty so thank you so much for nominating me xxxx

So here are the rules:

1. You must link back to the person that nominated you for the award
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. You then pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated for the award
4. You must then come up with 11 questions to ask your nominees
5. Finally you must go to their blogs and notify them that they have been nominated

So here are the 11 questions I was asked:

1. What is your favourite foundation? Hmm this is tricky but I'm going to go with the Clarins Skin Illusion mineral power.
2. Heels or flats? Definitely flats.
3. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be? I like the look of Canada but I'd love to have a little house in England so either of the two.
4. Nude or bright lips? Mostly a nude lip.
5. If you were on a desert island, what 3 items would you want with you? I would want to take my iPod, a big umbrella cause I get really grumpy when I'm overheated and some icecream. (I wouldn't take makeup cause no-one would see me)
6. Do you speak any other languages? Yes I do, I speak Spanish.
7. Straight or curled hair? Ooh I'd go for curled.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? I don't really have one but it would be people being mean and horrible.
9. Countryside or city? Countryside.
10. Favourite accessory? I adore bags.
11. What is your favourite Halloween costume? A black cat.

And now my 11 questions:

1. What is your favourite make-up brand?
2. Ice cream or ice lolly (Popsicle for my american readers)?
3. What would your perfect holiday be?
4. Bath or shower?
5. Any bad habits ie. biting your nails?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. What's your favourite book? (If you don't read I'll let you choose a film)
8. Ever broken a bone?
9. What would your dream job be?
10. Lipstick or gloss?
11. Choose 1 item you could not live without?

Alrighty those are my questions for my nominees and do you want to know who I've nominated? Well here they are:

vickieblogs
HC love
Harrie-Parrie
Rambles of Katie
Wanderlust
Little Miss Fashion
Introducing Lexi
Pippjones
emilybeb
The minted beauty
berry crumble

Thank you for reading and again thank you so much for nominating me All things Glitter and Beauty.

Make sure you check them all out and I hope you all have an awesome weekend and I'll talk to you soon!!

Lots of love, 
Emily xxxxx








9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award! I enjoyed reading your answers :) x x

    Introducinglexi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure you're one of my favourite bloggers and I loved reading your answers xxx It's interesting because you answered a lot of the questions exactly how I would answer them xxxx
      Lots of love Emily xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me for this!! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure darling you are one of my faves xxx
      Lots of love Emily xxx

      Delete
  3. Thankyou for nominating me! I have already done the award on my blog but I will answer your questions here :)

    1. What is your favourite make-up brand?
    I have so many Rimmel products, cheap and cheerful! They are such good quality for the price.

    2. Ice cream or ice lolly (Popsicle for my american readers)?
    Mars Bar ice creams - they are amazing!

    3. What would your perfect holiday be?
    This is difficult. I would love to go to one of this houses on stilts in Thailand in a really deserted place with my boyfriend but then again one of our favourite activities on holiday is people watching so we can't go anywhere to deserted!

    4. Bath or shower?
    I miss having baths SO much when I am at uni but then again when you are in a rush a shower is key! Baths are very relaxing though...

    5. Any bad habits ie. biting your nails?
    This IS my bad habit, since I was young I've been a nail biter, I hate it.

    6. Do you have any pets?
    I have a big fat cat called Digit. He's hilarious and has his own little personality, he's pesky.

    7. What's your favourite book? (If you don't read I'll let you choose a film)
    One of the best books I have ever read it 'The Pact' by Jodi Picoult - I recommend it!

    8. Ever broken a bone?
    No, but my sister crushed, literally crushed my thumb in a door and I had to have plastic surgery on it.

    9. What would your dream job be?
    I am currently training at university to do my dream job - Primary teaching, wanted to do it since I started primary school when I was 5!

    10. Lipstick or gloss?
    Lipstick, I don't own even one lip gloss. It's all sticky.

    11. Choose 1 item you could not live without?
    Mascara - I have blonde eyelashes, enough said.

    ramblesofkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for answering my questions I feel like I now know you so much better. My favourite ice cream is mars too!! I've got a cat called Oliver and he's big boned... haha I'm definetly going to try that book you recommended xxxx
      Thank you again,
      Emily xxxx

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the nomination! We are very similar individuals! I too spend a lot of time on youtube, blogs & tumblr. ahah. very happy to come across your blog! Can't wait to read more!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination! I've done this award before, so I thought I would answer your questions here!

    1. What is your favourite make-up brand? Probably MAC at the moment. It's so expensive in Australia though!

    2. Ice cream or ice lolly (Popsicle for my american readers)? Hmm at the moment I am loving sorbet, so I guess a mixture of both!

    3. What would your perfect holiday be? Gosh, probably the Maldives or Tahiti. A nice tropical getaway!

    4. Bath or shower? I like both, but I tend to have showers more. It's a lot easier!!

    5. Any bad habits ie. biting your nails? I pick my nails :( stupid anxiety!

    6. Do you have any pets? I have two little rats named Annikan and Kramer :3

    7. What's your favourite book? I love reading! It would probably be Gerald's Game by Stephen King.

    8. Ever broken a bone? No :) *knocks wood*

    9. What would your dream job be? A full time blogger would be amazing!

    10. Lipstick or gloss? Lipstick definitely

    11. Choose 1 item you could not live without? Besides the obvious (water, air, etc) it would probably be my iPhone. Sad right? :P

    Thanks again lovely! I will add your blog to bloglovin' now.

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for answering my questions lovely very thoughtful!! I'm a lipstick person too whenever I wear gloss it gets stuck in my hair eww xxx
      Lots of love Emily xxx :)

      Delete